Service and Contract
- Allomycab.ma acts as an intermediary for third parties, service providers.
The contract (final agreement) for the provision of the transport service is between you and the service provider, named from now on: driver.
- By booking a service on our website, you have a contract with the driver.
- Reservations at Allomycab.ma are subject to the availability of touristic transport companies in morocco, owners of vehicles.
- For airport transfers, the driver will take the expected initial arrival time of your flight (Presented when booking made by the customer) as a reference for customer support. The average time to collect baggage and go through the customs will be added to the expected initial arrival time, to take into account that the time of arrival of the aircraft does not correspond to the time of your taking charge by the driver.
- Compare your booking details upon receipt of your driver's confirmation.
Any changes or anomalies must be reported directly to your driver.
- Any changes to travel plans must be reported to your driver and will be subject to confirmation.
- Changes to your flight will be taken into account, but could result in possible waiting times.
- We ask guests to contact the driver for delays of more than one hour.
- The responsibility for the provision of transfer services between you and the driver is limited to these two parties (parties between whom the service was contracted).
The responsibilities of Allomycab.ma resulting from this agreement is limited to that of third parties.
All liabilities resulting from the provision of the transfer service will be the sole responsibility of the driver and his insurance companies.
- Or Allomycab.ma nor the driver, can not be held responsible for any loss (including by example any missed flight) due to the lack of sufficient time taken to make your trip.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you agree that Allomycab.ma can not, in any way, be held responsible for any losses, expenses or claims made by you in connection with any problem related to the transfer. All claims will be redirected to your driver.
Availability of services
- Allomycab.ma is authorized, on behalf of the driver, to refuse any reservation made.
We do not guarantee to assign a service provider to every booking request.
- All information provided on the websites is made in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of the request.
Allomycab.ma will not be held responsible for inaccuracies due to outdated information received by you or the driver.
- The route to or from the destination can not be guaranteed and the Google map displayed on our website is for informational purposes only. Although reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the time support is respe c ted, they are not guaranteed. Unused transfers are non-refundable and alternative transportation costs will not be refunded unless pre-authorized by a member of our Customer Service team. If you are authorized to take alternative transportation, please make sure to obtain an acknowledgment of receipt and submit it to the Customer Service Center for our verification. No payment will be due for travel claims submitted without valid receipts.
- For arrival transfers, our drivers will wait for you on arrival until a maximum of 90 minutes after the scheduled landing time. Upon departure, our drivers will wait in the welcome point , a maximum of 20 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. If you ask the driver to wait beyond these 20 minutes, please note that the waiting charges may be charged directly by the driver.
- You are responsible for verifying the agreed pickup time and for ensuring that the resulting arrival time at the airport terminal of departure is at least 10 minutes before the opening of the check-in desk (not closing) and in any case less than two hours before thescheduled departure time .
- The driver will pick you up and drop you as close as possible to the addresses indicated. In the case where conventional access is closed due to weather conditions, road accidents, etc., the driver, at your express request, may use a longer route to reach the agreed destination, but in this case case you may be responsible for any additional costs.
- While we strive to provide SMS confirmation messages, this service relies on telephone networks that are out of our control. If a text message is lost or delayed the customer must refer to the information provided by e-mail or in the section "Your bookings "from our website.
- Allomycab.ma offers two payment options :
- The customer pays a deposit during the online booking process, the rest will be paid to the driver.
- The total payment during the online booking process.
Some destinations require full payment in advance.
General policy of cancellation of the booking made by you
- Any changes to the details of the transfer must be requested through the section "Your reservation ' of the website before the date of travel and will only take effect verified with the driver and confirmed by e-mail.
a ) In case of cancellation, up to 48 hours before the pick-up time (as mentioned in the voucher) the cancellation is 25% of the initial price of the reservation.
b) In case of cancellation, between 48 and 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time (as mentioned in the voucher), the cancellation fee will be 50% of the initial price of the reservation.
c) In case of cancellation within 24 hours before scheduled pick-up time (as mentioned in the voucher), the cancellation fee will be 100% of the original price of the reservation.
Amendments and cancellations by Allomycab.ma
- If the driver needs to make a significant change or has to cancel the service, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- We will use every reasonable effort to honor your vehicle preference, but we may need to schedule a replacement vehicle for operational or safety reasons. If we need to change your reservation to a lower category or a smaller car for which a lower fare is available, we will refund the difference.
- On rare occasions, we may have to cancel your turn. In these circumstances, you will receive a 100% refund (which will be paid within 30 days), but we will have no further liability to you arising from such cancellation. We will, however, make every reasonable effort to try to find suitable alternatives for any confirmed booking subsequently canceled by us.
Modifications and cancellations by the Supplier
- In case of delay of the Customer's flight of> 1 hour, the driver reserves the right to cancel the reservation or to request an additional amount for the waiting time (> 1 hour). If the driver cancels the reservation, the total amount paid by the customer will be refunded.
- We will notify you as soon as possible if the driver needs to make a significant change to your booking or cancel it. We will use all our efforts to find you the appropriate alternative driver at no additional cost, but there will be further obligation to you.
- Any cancellation of the contract must be made in writing by e-mail addressed to our customer service center.
- If we receive your cancellation request more than 48 hours before the scheduled time of taking over the transfer you wish to cancel, the amount paid for this transfer will be refunded less 25% of the total amount of the reservation. If we receive your cancellation request between 48 and 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time (as mentioned in the coupon), the amount paid for this transfer will be refunded less 50% of the total amount of the reservation. No amount will be refunded in case of cancellation received less than 24 hours of the scheduled time of the transfer you wish to cancel.
- Refunds will be done within 30 days.
- Each country has its own regulations regarding the use of baby and child seats. These must be requested directly from the local service provider and depend on availability.
- Reserved child / baby seats will be provided Whenever possible, but there may be cases where such seats are not able to be provided. In such cases, you would be entitled to a full refund for seats not provided. If you are not willing to travel with children without the baby / child seats not provided, you can bring your own.
- Our prices include a bag or suitcase per passenger (based on the combined maximum size of 158 cm, length + width + height) per item. All luggage must be declared when the reservation is made. Small items that enter the passenger's feet (for example the case of a laptop, purse or a small shoulder bag) should not be declared. The Passenger will be responsible for all expenses incurred if additional vehicles will be required to carry excess undeclared baggage.
- Any change in the details of the transfer doiv ent be requested through the "Your section Reservation ' of the website before the date of travel and will only take effect verified with the driver and confirmed by e-mail.
- It is essential to check that the email address you provided is correct and that you have read all the incoming emails until the time of your transfer.
- In case of unavoidable changes to the contract, we will notify you by e-mail to the address provided by you at the time of booking, the fact of sending this e-mail being considered as proof of receipt by you. The same system applies to all other advisory emails that we can send you.
- If, for another reason, you can not be at the meeting point within a reasonable time after the scheduled pick-up time indicated on your voucher, the driver will try to contact you at the mobile number you provided.
- If it is impossible to reach you because you have not provided a mobile phone number operational at the time of booking, you do not have either a bad connection, no signal, voicemail enabled or the call is unanswered, the service will not be available, the Driver will be statement of their obligations and a refund will not be due.
- Allomycab.ma and your driver can not be held responsible for delays, changes or cancellations due to force majeure, other unforeseeable circumstances or beyond the control of your driver.
- Our customer support and e-mail support service in English, French and Arabic is available during office hours. We will try to offer you assistance in the language you used to make your reservation, whenever possible.
- Although we pay great attention to the quality of the translation of our websites and the general conditions, in case of divergence the English version will prevail.
- Copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of websites are protected by national and international regulations governing intellectual property.
- Pictures of the transport options indicated during the booking are only indicative. The color, make or model may differ from the images shown.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law.
- All disputes under these Terms and Conditions will be settled by the competent court in Marrakech .
Company contact information
- The website www. allomycab.ma is the property of Allomycab signboard THE CODE sarl .
- Address: 195 saada 1 , my hamid Marrakech , Morocco .